Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nothing beats a few close friends gossiping...

Rachael and Becki came down to LI this past week for a lovely vacation. I made sure I packed into four short days enough to entertain us for a whole month. Although everything may not have gone according to planned, I realized that we had the most fun just sitting in my room and talking. Just like we did in Geneseo. When Rachy and Beck left to finish up their Summer, I hoped I would see them once more before we all became little world travelers. Becki is headed to Italy, to be swept off her feet by some romantic Italian boy. And Rach is traveling to London to enroll in arts school. Both of them will love every second of their experiences.
It's hard to think that this could be the last time I see each of them for a long time. I wonder if, in three years, we will be able to pick up just where we left off, sitting in my room chatting about everything in the world that matters to us. All that I do know, atleast, is that I am grateful for their friendship and excited for the new friendships that I will make in these upcoming years!

No comments:

Post a Comment